Do you know why your website is not ranking well with search engines?
Is your website lost in the search results?
A thorough website evaluation is a good way to determine if your website meets current search engine standards and has the proper elements that search engine spiders seek. Every web page is ranked based upon the merits of the page relative to all other web pages that represent the keyword phrase being used in a search. If your Web site lacks the elements that search engine spiders look for, or if the linking structure or other design elements inhibit the proper indexing (spidering) of the site, your web site will never rank well.
A thorough website evaluation is used to gauge your site’s overall SEO effectiveness and can be used to estimate the time and expense necessary to reorganize a site to position it for improved rankings in free search engine results pages. In addition, the web site evaluation gives you a benchmark to be used as a measure for future progress.
A search engine optimization (SEO) campaign prepares a web site for better search engine rankings by enhancing and restructuring web page code, content and other elements in order to improve the readability of the pages for search engine spiders. Your current efforts to achieve better rankings may be hindered by numerous issues that create penalty situations with search engines, which in turn reduces your site’s ability to rank well. This review seeks to identify these situations and provides a plan to eliminate the issues that reduce your site’s ability to rank much higher.
What we provide
- A customized evaluation report detailing the “SEO readiness” of your site, plus instructions for the recommended changes needed to position your Web site for improved performance and higher search engine rankings.
This is a detailed evaluation that covers the following topics and much more:
- IP Address – How is it used? Is it blacklisted?
- Multiple Domain Names – If used, are they implemented correctly?
- Are any redirections handled properly?
- Site Hierarchy – Is it optimal?
- Web Page Architecture – Is it efficient and “spiderable”?
- HTML Title Tags – Do you know how to entice users to click on your links found on search engine results pages?
- Keyword Phrases – Have you selected the keywords that your prospective customers are likely to use to search for the products, services or information that you offer?
- Content – Is there enough and is it focused?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) – Is this used correctly and efficiently?
- Meta Tags – Are you using the ones that are important? Are they implemented for best results?
- Link Popularity – Do you have enough quality inbound links to your site?
- Search Engine Penalty Situations – Is your site compliant with current search engine guidelines?
- Navigation – Is it designed properly for both users and spiders?
- Page Weight – Will your pages load and display in 10 seconds or less on a slow Internet connection?
- URL format – Is the format you use optimal for search engines?
- Images – Are they optimized for fastest downloading?
- Browser Performance – Are your pages rendering (displaying) properly and consistently in current popular browsers?
- User Friendliness – Does it pass the test?
- Product or Service presentation – Will users want to buy what you have to offer?
- robots.txt file – Is it installed and used properly?
- .htaccess For Unix and Linux servers – Is it installed and set up properly?
- Broken Link Check – Are spiders and users getting lost due to broken hyperlinks?
- Validation – Does your HTML code meet industry standards?
- A keyword effectiveness report that analyzes and stack-ranks the keywords your site is currently focused on, and provides a list of alternatives that provide additional opportunities. If your site is not focused on the correct keyword themes, it probably will not drive qualified traffic or help to build your business.
- Recommendations for tools to use to measure the progress of your campaign.
- 30 days of free e-mail or telephone support so that we may assist you or your web development team with any follow-up questions you might have.
What you need to provide
- A contact that we can work with for keyword-related issues.
- HTML-trained Web development personnel to implement the recommendations, or we can optimize your site for an additional fee.
- Patience — SEO campaigns can take several months before changes become evident.
Cost for Services
The cost for a one-time review ranges from $800 to $3000, depending upon the size and complexity of a web site. A review for most small web sites written with standard HTML or XHTML will cost $700. A very large or very complex dynamic web site may cost closer to $3000. This evaluation takes approximately two to three days to complete. You will receive an up-front estimate for these services and we do not exceed the budget we agree to.
No changes are made to your website as part of this review. If you would like us to perform the optimization of your web site, please see our Search Engine Optimization Services offering.
Our Total Web Site Optimization recommendations are included with this service at no extra cost.
Top Rank Solutions is located near Phoenix in Mesa, Arizona, and offers professional website evaluation and review services for customers throughout the United States. We can provide on-site SEO and website performance training for your web development team.