Making the decision to either build a new web site or migrate an existing site to WordPress is a no-brainer. WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world. Nothing comes close to its popularity with over 77 million sites installed worldwide.
Check out the video. If you are still not convinced, here are more reasons to use WordPress.
10 Reasons To Use WordPress
- Easy to learn. Using WordPress does not require technical skills. The WordPress team has greatly simplified the installation and maintenance through automatic updates and plugins that add features and functionality. The learning curve is simple. Anyone can learn to use WordPress, even people with no technical skills at all.
- Allows you to build, update and maintain a site yourself. You no longer have to pay a designer or developer every time you want to update your site. It is easy to do yourself. You only pay for the installation and customization of your site. If you want us to do the maintenance, we can do it, but it is something you can choose to do yourself–and we provide the coaching and support.
- Designed for search engines. WordPress has always been designed with search engines in mind. If you follow the guidelines published by search engines, and some simple rules for using WordPress, your site can have a natural advantage in search results.
- HTML5 and Responsive Design. HTML5 is the latest coding standard for websites. It offers speed and feature advantages that did not exist with previous versions. Responsive design means your site will be mobile ready. Responsive design transforms a website to conform to the dimensions of almost any viewing device, from smart phones to tablets to desktop computers.
- Flexible. The nature of the design makes it flexible enough for a business website, a personal website or a blog.
- WordPress software and most plugins are free. You will not get nickle and dimed. While there are premium themes (pre-built designs) and plugins that have a price tag, most WordPress-related software is free.
- Over 20,000 free plugins. Plugins are easy to install modules that add features and functionality. There are over 20,000 free plugins in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Scalable. You will probably never run out of horsepower with WordPress. The basic installation can easily handle websites with thousands of pages.
- The largest support community in the world. Thousands of people contribute their skills to continually improve WordPress. There are tens of thousands of WordPress designers and developers throughout the USA, so you are never locked into working with only one company when you need support.
- Free training. Our clients get free access to our WordPress Training Center, which contains a complete beginner-to-pro video training lesson series that teaches anyone how to build and maintain their web site. In addition, there are literally thousands of websites offering free tips and advice. You are never alone with WordPress.